Suttons can design, produce and install a vast range of curtains created especially for your business. All of our experienced and skilled fitters are trained in-house ensuring you only receive the best service. Call Suttons today to find out more.
Domestic Curtains & Blinds
High-quality material, stylish look…
Curtains and blinds play a very important role in home decoration, as they do not only provide cover from unwanted light but -as they come in a variety of styles- they have a major effect on the general look of your living space. We design, produce, and install a vast range of high-quality curtains and blinds that are as durable and practical as they are stylish!
Choose the Style That Suits You!
Here at Sutton’s, we provide our customers with a very wide range of styles, materials, and colours/patterns to choose from, so they can easily find the products that fit their styles, and perfectly suit their homes.
Curtain models available are:
- Acoustic curtains – Solve your noise problems! For a quieter, more peaceful place, you can choose these models with their innovative, sound-absorbing fabrics.
- Black-out/Dim-out curtains – These curtains minimize the light inside -or completely block it- allowing you to sleep better during the day.
- Pencil pleat curtains- If you want to go for a gorgeous look, you may try this classic style that never goes out of fashion!
- Eyelet curtains – Easy-to-hang and always eye-catching, eyelet curtains are among the ideal options for modern living spaces.
- French pleat curtains – Another timeless design, French pleat curtains provide a classic, elegant look…
In addition to these curtain models, our extensive product catalogue also includes swags and tails, pelmets and valances, goblet headings and more, so you can customize your interiors according to your taste!
Let’s Find the Best Solution for Your Living Space Together!
Our experienced and skilled staff are trained in-house to make sure you are always 100% satisfied with the products and services we provide. Call us now and get an appointment, so we can find the best solution for your home together!